Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Manufacture Year:||2016||Con 6DS1311-8AEtrol System:||1785-ME16|
|Application:||Nuclear Power Plant||Lead Time:||In Stock|
The 1785-ME16 is a memory module manufactured by Allen-Bradley and it is a component of enhanced PLC-5 programmable controllers. It belongs to 1785 memory module series. The Allen-Bradley 1785-ME16 EEPROM is compatible with many 1785 program controllers, such as the 1785-L80B, -L60B, -L40B, -L30B, -L20B, -L60L, -L40L, -L40E, and the -L20E. It is compatible with the 6200 PLC-5 software, release 4.4 or later. The 1785-ME16 weighs 85.05 grams and it has a storage capacity up to 16K words. Since it is a program backup device, the EEPROM module features a reprogrammable ROM. User can erase or reprogram the modifiable ROM by applying a higher than normal voltage supply. The Allen-Bradley 1785-ME16 features a write protection jumper for writing the program to the module. Remove the write protection jumper using needle-nose pliers after the program has been written.
The operating temperature of the Allen-Bradley 1785-ME16 is between 0 degrees Celsius and 60 degrees Celsius, and the storage temperature lies between -40 degrees Celsius and 85 degrees Celsius. This is why the 1785-ME16 EEPROM memory module can be used at an altitude as high as 2000 meters. Since, the operating temperature of the 1785-ME16 can go well beyond the normal room temperature, it is advisable not to touch or remove it without disconnecting the power to the processor and I/O chassis first. The 1785-ME16 memory module has been tested for shocks and vibration, and it meets European Union Directive 89/336 Electromagnetic Compatibility Standards. Moreover, the memory module has also been certified by the Canadian Standards Association and Underwriter Laboratories. While in operation, it can reach up to 15 g peak acceleration for 11 milliseconds. It has a 2 g peak acceleration at the frequency range of 10 to 500 Hertz. To install the 1785-ME16 EEPROM memory module, set the input/output chassis switches using a ballpoint pen. Before inserting the memory module, make sure that the power supply to the I/O chassis and processor is switched off. Then insert the memory module into the processor using the keying pin. Keep pushing it in until the connector pins at the back of the module attach audibly to the processor’s connector. Insert the processor into the I/O chassis and secure it with the latch.
|ABB||DTCA717A 61430001-WH||SCHNEIDER||TSXP67455 TSX6740||GE||IC3000CS200M|
|ABB||DSBC 173||SCHNEIDER||TSXAEM1613 TSX-AEM1613||GE||DS200SDCIG2AFB|
|ABB||PAB02 P70870-4-0369059 369059A10||SCHNEIDER||TSXP4720||GE||531X111PSHAPG3|
1. Improve efficiency
2. Optimize plant operations
3. emission reduction
4. Avoid unplanned downtime
5. Provides the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
6. provides integrated control, power, safety,
and information solutions for complete plant-wide control in a scalable,
7. open architecture to take advantage of traditional or renewable sources of energy!
8. new and original
9. in stock ( we can ship today , help you reduce shipping time )
10. 1 year warranty
11. We keep more than 10 thousands Transistors in warehouse, it could cut lead time of most items.
12. Customer service in 1-4 hours. If there's any question, please contact with our sales.
13. Experienced technichal support team.
14. 365 days warranty for all the goods from us.
15. 2000+ suppliers with us, we could help you to get any components which is difficult to get.
16. Risk-free guarantee, 60 days refund. If the item you purchase from our store are not of perfected quality, simply return them to us for replacement or refund.
If you have any question pls do not hesitate to contact us.We can supply all kind of the automaiton parts,if you want to purchase parts pls send the parts model to my mail, I will prompt reply you asa I receive the mail.Hope anyone enquire from us.
Waiting for your inquiry.