|Place of Origin:||Netherlands|
|Model Number:||03-21010/E 64-21010B|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||new and original with factory sealed|
|Supply Ability:||10 pieces a day|
|Manufacture Year:||2020||Con 6DS1311-8AEtrol System:||03-21010/E 64-21010B|
|Application:||Nuclear Power Plant||Lead Time:||In Stock|
03-21010/E 64-21010B ASM Board RF 3SL024 SCHRACK 12A/24VDC
|Alternate Part Number||
|Description||RF 3SL024 SCHRACK 12A/24VDC|
|Dimennsions||15.4cm x 10.0cm x 5.9cm|
The following conditions should be considered to optimise system efficiency :
1. Operate the LVC at minimum back pressure. The lower the vaporizer pressure the higher the concentration.
2. Size bubbler for system.
3. Minimize plumbing pressure drops and dead volume by using correct tubing size. Use short plumbing runs where possible.
4. Prevent vapor condensation in system by proper plumbing temperatures (i.e. plumbing temperatures equal or greater than bubbler).
5. Most source materials when combined with air (which contains moisture) will form acid and a residue. Therefore, proper purging procedures must be followed to avoid system contamination during installation or removal.
6. Use check valve on outlet side of LVC to prevent liquid backing into line. Use a low cracking pressure type check valve (1/3-2 psi).
7. Since vaporizing will tend to decrease bubbler temperature, care should be taken to minimize this effect since concentration will decrease.
8. Use HI-Purity materials for minimum contamination.
TO CONTACT YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER QUICK QUOTE
Moore Automation has brought together a talented team of professionals with decades of experience in high-tech distribution, supply chain management, logistics, network technologies, and customer care.
Moore Automation prides itself on providing its partners with Reliable, Professional and Timely customer service and support. Each partner has a dedicated account manager who coordinates every aspect of interaction with Moore Automation and insures effective communication and working relationship.
Your Account Manager's Responsibilities Establishing a customer account with Moore Automation.
Providing a “real-time” quote based on current market condition. Placing an order in the system when a quote was approved by a customer
Accurate orders shipping based on specific customer's requirements. Providing Timely Order Tracking.
|PROSOFT||3150-MCM 3250-L532M||METSO||IOP320 181545|
|RTP||3000/02 SER 3000 CPU||MKS||MKS-852B-13384|
|RTP||3003/00 SER 3000 I/O||MKS||627B-15789 627B15789|
|RTP||3015/00 SER 3000 I/O||MKS||627D01TDC1B|
|RTP||3019/00 SER 3000 I/O||MKS||902-1112|
|RTP||3021/00 SER 3000 I/O||MKS||51A12TCD2BA075|